There may always happen an unpleasant situation when you are bothered by someone in a messenger. Or it may be even worse, if you experience online harassment. But there is always an effective tool that may stand in good stead in such a situation: you are able to simply block such an annoying user. But if you don’t know how to do it, that’s not a problem! This guide of ours will demonstrate you how to block users in Viber step by step, and you have simply to follow these instructions.
You can easily block users in Viber, but you need to launch this mobile application in the first place
- In the first place, you should find the Viber app icon on your smartphone and tap on that icon. That will allow you to launch the mobile application.
You need to tap on this tab in order to select a user whom you want to block in Viber
- Once you have done that, you will get to see the page of your Viber chats. Yet, let’s suppose you want to block someone from your contact list. In such a case, you should switch to the “Contacts” tab, which can be found at the top.
You have got to see your list of Viber contacts on this page, and you can select whom you want to block here
- Right after doing so, you will get to see the page with the list of your contacts in Viber. At this point, you should select a person whom you want to block. That can be done simply by tapping on a particular user.
- Once you have got to see a profile of the user whom you want to block, you should tap on the three-dotted button, which is located in the right-upper corner.
If you wish to block users in Viber, you have to tap on this button and proceed further
- Immediately after doing that action, you will get to see a pop-up menu, in which you should tap on the “Block” option.
If you want to block a particular user in the Viber messenger, you should tap on this button and block the user
- Once you have done that, you will notice a notification that the selected contact has been blocked. That implies that that user will not bother you anymore.
This notification shows that you have just successfully blocked a contact in Viber
- When blocking a user, you will also notice that the notification contains the “Unblock” button. If you tap on that button, the user whom you have just blocked will be removed from your block list, which implies that he/she will be able to contact you again.
Yet, this guide is not everything that you can find on this website. For instance, you can also find a large number of useful guides for the Viber messenger on this page.