One of the things you are able to do with your Viber account is connecting it to your accounts in popular social networks. For instance, you can easily link your Facebook account to your Viber account. Considering that Facebook is the world’s largest network and you can freely import your images right from Facebook in such a case, that may sound as quite a worthwhile idea. This article will illustrate how to connect Viber account to Facebook account of yours, and you should simply stick to the guidelines.
Before you will be able to connect Viber account to Facebook, you have to launch this mobile application
- In the first place, you have to launch the Viber app by finding its icon on your smartphone and tapping on it.
You are able to tap on this menu icon and prompt a pop-up menu in Viber
- After you have successfully launched this mobile application, you will get to see the page with your chats in Viber. There, you need to tap on the menu button, which was placed in the left-upper corner of that page. Do it.
You are able to connect Viber account to Facebook on the page of your Viber account’s settings
- Following it, you will get to see a pop-up menu of Viber, where you have to tap on the “Settings” option.
You need to access the privacy settings page of yours in order to connect Viber account to Facebook
- That will result in accessing the page of the settings of your Viber account. There, you need to proceed to the “Privacy” section of the settings in order to link your accounts.
You can link your Viber account to the Facebook account by tapping on this option in the settings
- The privacy settings page is the place where you can link your Viber account to your accounts in Facebook and Twitter. Keep in mind that you must be logged in to Facebook in order to link your Facebook account!
- So, once you are logged in to your Facebook account, you should tap on the “Facebook cConnect” option.
You will notice that you have just linked a Facebook account to the Viber account
- Within a moment, you will notice that your Facebook account has become linked to your Viber account – no additional notifications or permissions have not even been asked.
Eventually, you will be able to change the Facebook account that is linking to your Viber account anytime
- If you will ever want to change your Facebook account, you may tap on the “Facebook cConnect” option and, following it, tap on the “CHANGE ACCOUNT” text button. Then, you will be able to link your Viber account to another Facebook account of yours.
In addition to that, our website also offers a large number of guides for this messenger. You can find more guides for the Viber messenger under the Viber category.