As a matter of fact, you can link your Viber account to your accounts in popular social networks. That will help you to use your Viber account easier and more convenient in the future. For instance, you can easily link your Viber account to your account in Twitter, a popular platform for posting 140-symbol long messages. So, this article will demonstrate you how to connect Viber account to Twitter account of yours step by step. You have just to stick to the guidelines below.
The first thing you should do before connecting your two accounts is actually launching the mobile application
- First of all, you have to begin the procedure by tapping on the Viber app icon on your smartphone. That will help you launch this mobile app.
- Right after that, you will get to see the page of your Viber chats. At that point, you have to tap on the menu button, which is placed in the left-upper part of that page.
This way looks the menu in Viber, and you need to tap on this menu item in order to proceed further
- Once you have opened the Viber menu, you should tap on the “Settings” menu item among other things.
If you wish to connect Viber account to Twitter, you need to access this section of the settings
- On the page of the settings of your Viber account, you should tap on the “Privacy” section.
In order to connect those two accounts of yours, you have to tap on this option
- Now, you have got to see the page where you can link your Twitter account to your Viber account. At the bottom of the privacy settings page, you will notice the “Twitter cConnect” line – you have to tap on that line.
You need to log in to your Twitter account and authorize the app
- Following it, you will get to see a new window where Twitter will be opened. There, you need to enter your Twitter username in the first field, your password (from Twitter) in the second field, and tap on the “Authorise app” button.
After you have logged in to your Twitter account, you will be able to authorize the app
- Right after doing so, you will notice that you have just logged in to your Twitter account. Now, you have to tap on the “Authorise app” button once more.
Now, you can see that the two accounts have been successfully linked between each other
- Within a moment, your Twitter account will be linked to your Viber account, and you will be able to see it on that page.
In addition to that, our website contains a large number of useful guides for Viber. For instance, you can learn how to connect your Viber account to the Facebook account.