If you have got to use your Viber account frequently and your messaging history is precious for you, we recommend you to make an extra copy of that history. For instance, you can email your message history to yourself. The entire process is really simple and quick, and this article will show you how to email message history in Viber step by step. You have just to follow the guidelines.
Before you will be able to email message history in Viber, you have to launch the Viber mobile app
- First of all, you should find the Viber app icon on the smartphone and tap on it.
If you want to email the history of your messages in Viber, you need to prompt a pop-up menu by tapping on this button
- Once you have done that, you will get to see the page of your Viber chats. There, you have to find a menu button in the left-upper corner and tap on it.
You can email message history in Viber after you will access the page of your account’s settings
- Following it, you will get to see the Viber menu, in which you should tap on “Settings.”
This is the section of your Viber account’s settings where you can email your message history
- After you have done that, you will get to see a page of the settings of your Viber account. In that menu, you should tap on the “Calls and messages” section.
In order to email the entire message history of yours in Viber, you should tap on this line
- Now, you have got to see the page where you can email your message history. In order to send your message history by email, you should tap on the “Email message history” line.
You can choose which app to use in order to email message history (we recommend you to use Gmail)
- Right after that, you will be offered to do it with the help of one of the mobile apps. We recommend you to do it using the Gmail.
As you can observe on this image, the entire message history has been attached to the letter
- In the following window, you will have to specify whom you want to send that message history. Thus, you should type the email address of the received in the “To” field. After it, you have to tap on the “Send” button.
Once you are done with that, you will get to see the page of the calls and messages settings again
- Within a moment, the message history of yours will be sent to the email address you have specified. Anyone who will gain access to that file will be able to view it.
If you want to have a look at the other guides for the Viber messenger, you can find these guides on this page.