VK is a social network that, perhaps, offers to fill your profile with as much information as it can’t be found in any other social network. Indeed, there are 6-7 sections that you can fill with the information about yourself, and it tends to be not so easy to do it. This step-by-step guide will help you find out how to add info to your VK profile.
- In order to add info to your VK profile, the first thing you should do is launching your browser and going to the following website: https://vk.com/.
The first thing you should do is logging in to your VK account
- On the VK website, you will get to see the sign in form placed in the right-upper corner. With the help of that sign in form, you should carry out the VK sign in procedure.
Then, you have to prove that you are not a robot
- In the first field of the sign in form, you should type your phone number or email address in. Enter your password in the second field of the sign in form. Click on the “Log in” button.
If you want to add info to your VK profile, you need to click on your profile photo
- Right after doing so, the system will ask you to prove that you are not a robot – you need just to check the box.
In this small pop-up menu, you should select “Edit”
- After accessing your account, you need to click on your profile photo at the top of the page. That will trigger a pop-up menu, in which you should select the “Edit” menu item.
This is the page with the basic information about you
- Once you have done that, you will get to see the page, where you can add info to your VK profile. There are 7 sections of information about you (you can see the sections on the right): basic info, contact info, interests, education, work, military service, and personal views.
Once you have made changes to those settings, you shouldn’t forget to click on the “Save” button, which is typically placed at the bottom
- Now, let’s add some basic information at first. Add your sex, relationship status, birth date, country and city, and the languages you speak. You can also link to the accounts of your children, siblings, parents, and grandparents.
At this point, you can add info to your VK profile, such as your contacts (Skype, phone number, mobile number, or website), as well as your country and city
- Once this section is filled, click on the “Save” button, placed at the bottom.
On this page, you are able to specify what are your hobbies and interests
- Now, repeat this process with every section you wish to edit. Just click on a particular section (let’s suppose “Personal views”), add the information there and click on the “Save” button. The “Save” button must be clicked on after editing every section.
Keep in mind that you should click on the “Save” button on every page of your VK profile settings