Being present in social networks is important nowadays, especially if you have your website or a product you are marketing. Even though VK is mostly neglected by marketers, there are good prospects for selling your products or marketing the website. In order to do that yet, you need to create a VK public page, and our step-by-step guide will show in details how to do it.
- Start the process of creating a public page on VK by launching your browser and copying the following website into its address line: https://vk.com/. Then, hit the “Enter” button.
Before you will get an opportunity to create VK public page, you need to access your account at first
- After doing so, you will see the main webpage of VK along with sign in and sign up forms. You need to use the upper sign in form for logging in to your VK account.
Check the box and prove that you are not a robot
- In order to log in to your VK account, you need to enter your email address or phone number in the first field of the sign in form. Then, you should enter your password in the second field. Eventually, click on the “Log in” button.
In the menu located on the left side, you need to select “Communities”
- Once you have got to see a pop-up window, you need to verify that you are not a robot. Just check the box and proceed further.
You can create VK public page with ease simply by clicking on this button
- On the left side of your account’s page, you will see a menu with such sections like “My Profile,” “News,” “Messages,” etc. You need to click on “Communities.”
After specifying the settings, you have to click on the “Create community” button
- There, you will see a page with a list of all the communities (groups) you have joined. In the right-upper part, you will notice the “Create community” button. Click on it.
This page contains two sections with various settings as well – click on the “Save” buttons (located beneath each section) in order to save the configurations
- On the next page, you will see the settings of your future VK public page. First of all, type the name of the community in the first field. Then, choose whether you want it to be a group, public page or event. Then, select a category for your community.
Specify the subject, your website, age restrictions, and location
- After doing so, add the community description on the next page. Also, choose whether you want the community to be closed or open. Change the link (if you wish) and upload a cover. Then, click on “Save.”
- In the other section (placed below), you can specify age restrictions, your website, and location. At the end, click on the “Save” button.
Now, you can upload a profile photo for your group and start posting!
- Now, you need to upload a profile photo for your community and start posting!