Apart from a large number of customization features VK offers, you can also link your VK account to the accounts of yours in other social networks. In particular, the list of such services includes Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook. So if you want to link your VK account to the other accounts of yours but don’t know how to do it, you need to stick to the instructions, published below.
After typing your mobile phone number and password in those two fields, click on the “Log in” button
- The first thing you should do is launching your browser and going to the following website: https://vk.com/.
In this window, you should prove that you are not a robot by checking the box
- On that website, you will get to see the VK sign in form and the VK sign up form, placed on the right side of the page. You need to fill in the upper form in order to log in to your account.
You need to click on this profile photo of yours, trigger a pop-up menu, and select “Edit”
- In order to sign in to your VK account, type your phone number or email address in the first field of that form. Then, enter your password in the second form and click on the “Log in” button.
On the right side, you need to click on the “Contact info” section
- Following it, you will be asked to prove that you are not a robot. Check the box in the pop-up window in order to proceed further.
In order to link your VK accounts to the other accounts in social networks, you need to give a click here
- Once you have accessed your VK account, find a small icon of your profile at the top. Click on it in order to prompt a pop-up menu.
Choose a social network by simply giving a click to it
- In the pop-up menu, you have to select the “Edit” menu item.
Log in to your account in that network in the new window that will show up in your browser
- After accessing the page of your account’s info, you will see a menu placed on the right side. There, you need to click on “Contact info.”
Authorize access to the data on that social network account by clicking on “Authorize”
- Once you have accessed the page of your contact info, you need to click on the “Integration with other services” text button, placed at the bottom.
- Then, choose one of the following services: Twitter, Instagram, or Facebook.
- After that, you will be asked to enter in to your account in that social network by using your login and password. Click on “Log in.”
Once you have made sure that all the settings are configured correctly and you succeeded to link your VK account, click on “Save”
- Then, click on the “Authorize” button.
- In the end, specify the settings (whether you want others to see it or not, whether you want the photos to be imported to VK or not, etc.) and click on the “Save” button.