Whenever someone gets to use WhatsApp and receives calls quite frequently, he or she is likely to have a wish to change the basic ringtone. You can do it with ease if you get to configure WhatsApp call notifications, which is actually not something difficult to do. Yet, if you need help with doing so, our in-depth article will guide you through this entire process, but you should stick to its guidelines.
You will face no difficulties to configure WhatsApp call notifications, yet you need to stick to the instructions of this guide
- The first thing you should do is to launch the application of WhatsApp on your phone. In order to do that, you need to find its icon on the smartphone and give it a click.
You will trigger a pop-up menu by giving a click to this button
- After you have successfully accessed the page with your chats, you need to tap on the menu button, which is placed in the right-upper part of that page.
You can configure WhatsApp call notifications simply by accessing the page of settings of your account
- That way, you will call the application’s menu of settings. In that pop-up menu, you should click on the “Settings” menu item.
This section of the settings allows you to adjust WhatsApp call notifications
- Following that action of yours, you will get to see the page of your settings on WhatsApp. There, you should select “Notifications” among other sections of the settings.
This page of your account’s settings allows you to manage all the settings that regard to the notifications
- Once you have accessed the page of the notifications settings, that’s the place where you can configure call notifications. In order to do that, however, you should scroll down till the very bottom.
If you click here, you will be able to change a ringtone that you will hear during phone calls in WhatsApp
- At the bottom of the page, you will see the “Call notifications” section. That’s what you need. First of all, tap on the “Ringtone.”
If you want to listen to a sound, you need simply to click on its name
- There, you will see various ringtones that you may hear during the calls. Click on the name of the ringtone in order to hear it. You can also add your own sound if you click on the plus button, located in the right-bottom part. Once you have found a suitable sound, tap on the “Apply” button.
After you have tapped on “Apply,” you need to tap on this button in order to apply a new sound
- After that, confirm the sound change by tapping on the “OK” button.
- Then, click on the “Vibrate” setting.
You can also specify what type of vibration you want to hear during phone calls
- You can choose one of the following options: Off, Default (by default), Short, and Long. Simply click on the option in order to choose it.
Besides, our website can also help you to change your mobile number on WhatsApp