If you have just got started on WhatApp or simply planning to do so (read how to do it in this guide), you may have a wish to add or change a profile photo of your WhatsApp account. This entire procedure will not consume more than a couple of minutes of your time, while this guide will show you how to change or add profile photo on WhatsApp in details, step by step.
Launch this mobile application in the first place in order to add profile photo on WhatsApp
- Before you will be able to add a profile photo to your WhatsApp account, you need to find the icon of this app on your smartphone and tap on it.
Then, you will have to click on this button in order to call the settings menu
- After launching the application, you should tap on the app’s menu button, placed in the right-upper corner (near the search button). Do it.
By tapping on this menu option, you can access the page of your account’s settings
- Once you have prompted a popup menu, you should click on the “Settings” menu item.
In order to add profile photo on WhatsApp, you should give a click here
- On the page of your WhatsApp account’s settings, you have to click on the profile photo icon at the top.
Tap on this camera icon and add profile photo on WhatsApp
- Then, you will access the page where you will be able to change or add profile photo on WhatsApp. If you already have a profile photo, you need to click on it. If you don’t have a profile photo, you should click on the camera icon.
You can choose whether to shoot a photo right now or select it from the gallery of your phone
- Once you have done that action, you will have to choose where you want to import your photo from. In this case, for example, let’s choose a gallery of the smartphone.
Once you have uploaded a photo to WhatsApp, you can configure it and click on “DONE” after it
- Then, upload your profile photo to WhatsApp.
- After you have uploaded the photo, you can actually crop it. Once you are done with editing the photo, you should click on the “DONE” button.
Now, you can see that a new profile photo has just been placed on your account
- Eventually, you will notice that your profile photo on WhatsApp has just been updated. Yet, you can change your profile photo on WhatsApp anytime by following the same set of actions as you did right now.
This way will be displayed the page of the account’s settings after you have added a profile photo
Our website also contains a large number of guides for WhatsApp, and you can find them on this page.