Among many useful features that WhatsApp can boast to have, there is a feature of the WhatsApp broadcast, and you can easily take advantage of it. What is that feature? Actually, you can create WhatsApp broadcast and invite up to 256 people to it. This way, you will be able to broadcast messages to all of those users. The difference between WhatsApp broadcasts and WhatsApp groups is that only you is able to broadcast (i.e. to send messages) in the broadcasts. This in-depth article will guide you through the process of the WhatsApp broadcast creation.
You can create WhatsApp broadcast with ease, and the first step of yours must be launching the app
- First of all, begin by searching the WhatsApp icon on your smartphone and clicking on it. That will run the application itself.
After triggering this menu, you need to tap on this button in order to create WhatsApp broadcast
- After you have done that and accessed the page of your chats in WhatsApp, you need to click on the menu button, placed in the right-upper corner.
Then, you should select the users to whom you want to broadcast your posts
- Once you have called the app’s menu, tap on the “New broadcast” option.
One user is selected, but it is not enough to start broadcasting yet
- That’s the page where you can create a broadcast on WhatsApp right now. First of all, you need to add at least two users to whom you will start broadcasting. You can select a user simply by tapping on his or her name.
Once at least two users have been added, you can proceed further by clicking on this button
- After you have selected everyone whom you wanted, click on the “OK” button, placed in the left-bottom corner.
This way looks the newly created WhatsApp broadcast, and you can access its settings by clicking here
- Immediately after that, you will notice that a WhatsApp broadcast has been just created. You can start broadcasting right now!
All the information and settings of the broadcast can be accessed on this page
- You can also edit the settings of that broadcast, add other users or delete the broadcast at all. For that, click on the menu button, placed in the right-upper corner.
While you can add another user to your broadcast, you can also delete it with ease
- In the popup menu, you should click on “Broadcast list info.”
- Once you have done that, you will get to see a page with the information about your broadcast, including all the recipients of your messages.
- If you want to add another user, you should tap on the “Add User” button, placed in the right-upper corner. Then, select a user from your friend list.
Once you have clicked on this text button, your WhatsApp broadcast will be removed from this messenger
- If you wish to delete the broadcast, you can click on the “Delete broadcast list” button, located right below the list of the recipients.
- You will be asked a confirmation. Tap on the “Delete” button if you truly want to delete that broadcast.
More WhatsApp guides can be found on this page.