If you frequently use WhatsApp for messaging even at home, then there is some good news for you. Isn’t it more convenient to communicate with your friends when typing on a laptop or PC than having to type those small letters on your smartphone? With the help of the WhatsApp Web version, you will be able to communicate with your friends as if you were typing from the smartphone, yet it will be far more convenient and faster. This step-by-step guide will demonstrate you how to get started and use WhatsApp Web version.
But you should also keep in mind that once you log in to the WhatsApp Web version, it will remain logged in unless you log out of your account. That is why you should be careful when using this version of WhatsApp from someone else’s laptop or in public places (such as a library). The entire process of getting started on WhatsApp Web hardly takes one minute and requires you to do quite a simple set of actions.
You can easily use WhatsApp Web version and this is the page where you can do it – you need to scan the QR code
- First of all, you should launch a browser on your PC or laptop and access the following page: https://web.whatsapp.com/.
So, you should start the procedure by running your mobile WhatsApp application
- There, you will get to see the instructions and a QR code. That QR code is required for using your WhatsApp account. You can also uncheck the box near “Keep me signed in.”
You can access the WhatsApp web by selecting this option in the given pop-up menu
- Once you have done that action, take your phone, find the WhatsApp icon, and click on it.
- After you have accessed this application, you need to call a menu of settings. That can be done by tapping on the button which is placed in the right-upper corner.
Here, you will notice all the WhatsApp PC sessions of yours and you need to click on this button in order to add another session
- In that menu, you should tap on the “WhatsApp Web” menu item.
- Once you have accessed that section of the app, you will see the computers from which your WhatsApp account has been used, when they were active for the last time, and their OS. You can click on the “Log out from all computers” text button if you supposes that someone else has used or is still using your account.
In order to get to use WhatsApp Web version, you should scan this QR code by placing it inside this square scanner
- In order to get started on the WhatsApp Web version, you need to tap on the plus button, placed in the right-upper corner.
- On the next page, you will be asked to scan the QR code from that webpage. Scan the code.
Now, you can see that the WhatsApp Web version has immediately been accessed
- Immediately after that, you will access your WhatsApp account from the web.
More guides for WhatsApp can be found on this page.