Apart from all other Yahoo features, there is a possibility to link your Yahoo account to your accounts in social networks.
In particular, it is going about Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn, which are considered to be the most popular social networks. Yahoo has made the procedure of linking the account to other accounts as simple as possible, so it will not take much time of yours. Just stick to the step-by-step guide, published below, and get your accounts linked!
In order to link your Yahoo account to the accounts in social networks, access your Yahoo account first
- At first, you need to launch your browser and copy the following URL into the address line of it: https://www.yahoo.com/. After doing so, press the “Enter” button.
You have to enter the email address for signing in
- On the main page of Yahoo, find the “Sign in” button in the right-upper corner and click on it.
- Enter your email address and click on “Continue.” In the window, enter the password of your account and click on “Sign in.”
Access your Yahoo account by clicking on this mail button
- After doing so, you will get back to Yahoo’s main webpage. Then, click on the mail button.
You can link your accounts by opening the window of settings
- Once you have accessed your Yahoo account, find the button of settings, placed in the right-upper corner, and give it a click.
These are the social networks, the accounts in which you can link to the Yahoo account
- That click will trigger a pop-up menu, in which you have to select “Settings.”
- You will get to see the window of settings with a menu on the left side. In that menu, you have to click on the “Accounts” section.
In order to link the account, you need to give a permission to Yahoo
- Once you have done so, you will get to see the page of accounts with various services, including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Google Drive, Dropbox, etc. Near each of the services, there will be the “Connect” text button. Once you have made up your mind about the account in which social network your want to link to your Yahoo account, click on the “Connect” text button near that social network.
- In the newly opened window, click on “Authorize app” in order to give a permission to Yahoo.
The last step in linking the accounts
- The last step prior to linking your accounts will be entering the actual password of your Yahoo account. So, enter the password in the given field and click on the “Next” button.
- Right after doing so, you will see that your account on that social network is linked to your Yahoo account. Now, you can take advantage of the synchronization features that the services offer to their users.