Yahoo is an email service that provides its users with a variety of features of customization, yet you might find such features as Yahoo Notepad and Messaging actually very useful. Even though it is not that hard to take advantage of any of these two features, this simple step-by-step guide will give you a clear understanding of how to make use of these features. Enjoy!
Yahoo Notepad and Messaging features provide you with a greater level of comfort of using an email
- Prior to trying to make use of those features, you need to sign in to your Yahoo account. First of all, enter the company’s website: https://www.yahoo.com/.
You are able to take advantage of Yahoo Notepad and Messaging features, yet you need to sign in to your account first
- There, you will find the “Sign in” button, located in the right-upper corner. Click on it.
In this field, you need to type the password and click on “Sign in”
- Enter your email address and click on “Next” on the next page.
You have to access the inbox by clicking on any of these two buttons
- That should be followed by entering your password and clicking on the “Sign in” button.
- Now, you have to click on the “Mail” or your profile’s icons in order to access your inbox.
These are the buttons of Yahoo Nodepad and Messenger respectively
- On the left side of your inbox’s page, you will see six buttons. You need to click on the fourth (notepad) and fifth (messenger). First, click on the fourth icon.
In order to create a note, click here
- The feature of Yahoo Notepad actually allows you to note some stuff you want right in the account of your email address. After having clicked on that notepad icon, you can click on the “New Note” button.
You can save a note by clicking on the “Save” button, located at the bottom
- In a new window, you will be able to type the note you want. There are actually only two fields you have to field in: title and text. Once you are done with writing a note, you can click on the “Save” button. That note will be saved and stored at your Yahoo account.
You need to provide your first and last names in order to access Yahoo Messenger
- Now, click on the fifth button – Messenger. You will get to see another window, where you will have to sign in first. There, you should provide your both first and last names. After having those names entered in the messenger, click on the “Next” button.
Now, you can start a conversation with any of your contacts
- After doing so, you will be able to choose people from your contacts and start a conversation with them. This chat somewhat reminds the chat on Facebook.