Yahoo is one of the most popular providers of email services in the developed countries (and especially in the United States), and its Android Yahoo Mail app allows you to manage your inbox, send letters, and generally access your Yahoo mail easily and with a great comfort.
You have to select the Yahoo Mail application out of the list of Yahoo applications
There is nothing difficult in using the Android app for Yahoo mail. By following the instructions provided below, you are able to set up and configure that mail application within several minutes on your Android device.
This way looks the app’s page
- In order to start using Yahoo via the Android application, you have to go to Google Market, enter “Yahoo” in the search field, and click on search.
The appearance of the Yahoo Mail’s icon
- After doing so, you will get to see a list of apps, developed by Yahoo Company. The Yahoo Mail – Stay Organized! app should be the first in that list. If another app occupies the first position, though, find Yahoo Mail, which must be at the top in any case. Once you have spotted this app, give it a click.
Here you can either sign in to Yahoo or create an account for this service
- Once you have got to see the page of the app, click on the “Install” button.
Entering the password for signing in
- Go to the work-table of your smartphone and find the icon of the Yahoo app (you can get to see how the icon looks on the screenshot). Click on the icon.
This way looks the inbox of the Yahoo Mail application
- You will see the starting page of the Yahoo app then. Once you will appear there, click on the blue “Sign in” button and log in to the system by using your email address and password. First, you need to enter the email address and click on “Next.” After it, you will be asked to enter the password. Type the password in the given field and click on the “Sign in” button.
The upper part of the settings and folder categories
- You will get to see the inbox of your Yahoo mail, which, if to say frankly, looks quite nice. In order to write a letter, you need to click on the writing button, located in the right-bottom part of the screen.
The down part of those categories; at the bottom, you are able to create a new folder
Yahoo will hint you that you need to swipe to the right in order to delete a letter, whereas you have to swipe to the left for marking a letter as a read one. In order to open a menu, you need to click on the button, located in the left-upper screen. Then, a large menu will be opened on the left, where you can place the letters in different folders and make use of Smart Views and Yahoo settings.